Thursday, February 16, 2012

little update

Slowly getting better.  Trying to do some lifting.  borrrrrrrrring.  It's been tough to keep things physically slow & not do too much - but I've almost made it!

And 4 weeks in, my mouth is still healing.  I got it checked again today and it sounds like it will need another 2-4 weeks to heal.  I guess that's what happens when you get a cut in your mouth that goes down to the bone....  But at least now I get to stop taking the medicine that has been reeking havoc with my system & energy levels.  And I can take a few bites every meal on that side of my mouth....  Progress is progress.

House update: we're priming the basement now.  Hopefully by the end of the weekend the entire house (up & down) will be primed and ready to paint.  Our goal is to have the entire house painted 10 days from now - Super Lu took next week off to go for it.  She's a really hard worker - so it's fun to see her progress.

I'll get some house pictures up once the paint is on the walls.

I.B.

No comments: